Pikachu crochet

by 5:41 AM 0 comments
It is very difficult to find proper Pikachu amigurumi pattern. Nevertheless, I found one in Japanese language. With a little help of google translate, I managed to understand instructions. I used the Google translate app that enables you to take the photo of the written area and than it translates it.
This Pikachu is 18 cm long. I crocheted it with 3.0 mm hook.

Materials you will need with this amigurimi are:

yellow and black  yarn,
brown, yellow and red felt sheets (alternative: crochet felt parts)
and a hot glue gun (alternative: you can do the sewing, so glue wont be needed)

For the right size of its tail and other felt parts, it is important that you print out the pattern (especially page two with cutouts) over A4 size paper, and to put settings to Fill paper before printing, so that the entire pattern  comes out in proper size.  Otherwise, the pattern paper will come out smaller than it should be.

For my Pikachu, I didnt do feet and hands. Also for the nose and eyes I used nail polish. Also, I did make mistake with the tail positioning, but I was too lazy to flip it over.

For this amigurumi it is very important to sew stitches around neck and in leg areas. The way you tighten your stitches will determine the shape of your Pikachu. Unfortunately, I made it too tight I am not pleased with the result.


Pikachu amigurumi

Pikachu crochet

Pikachu amigurumi

Back side Pikachu amigurumi




Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment