Jigglypuff amigurumi

by 4:52 AM 0 comments

For the purpose of making a mobile for my baby I decided to crochet some otaku elements. I will do separate post on finished mobile but here I present to you my finished Jigglypuff.

I did it with a help of this tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFr-uZ3yCZo

Only difference is that I sewn felt pieces instead of just leaving them glued on the body. One thing that I discovered during the work is that it very practical to glue the pieces before sewing them, because they neatly stay in place.

amigurumi pokemon
Jigglypuff crochet

Jigglypuff amigurumi

crochet
Jigglypuff crochet

Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment