Darth Vader Crochet Amigurumi

by 7:40 AM 0 comments
I have finally decided to do Darth Vader and I must say it wasn't easy. I am posting some photos of the process and the final result. I think that I am going to make some adjustments, but not any sooner because this project exhausted me.
I was frustrated over embroidery parts, I just don't know how to do it. Still, I am really proud of this project.
as it comes to basics, I started with the head (8 sc then 16, 24 and than 28 (I reduced increasing). The neck is 8 sc wide.
The hands are 10 sc. And the feet are 16 sc.
To make the face I used the needle and pulled the face to make holes. Also, I added triangle shape and one straight line on face. That is it. It is not difficult, but it is time consuming.

One special thing. To add glossy effect to its suit I coated  it with black nail polish.


amigurumi star wars.jpg
Attached parts 

amigurumi darth vader.jpg
Final version of Darth Vader

 
amigurumi star wars.jpg
First version Darth Vader





amigurumi dart vader.jpg
Look from behind




Dramatic footage of Darth Vader

Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment