Elegant granny square baby cardigan

by 7:18 AM 0 comments
elegant baby jacket crochet
Granny square baby cardigan
crochet cardigan
Granny square baby cardigan



granny square
Collar of baby cardigan



I present to you very elegant baby (6-12 months) cardigan. For this cardigan I made total of 14 small granny squares. I arranged them in two rows. Between them i did 5 rows of double crochet. When i finished my cardigan I made collar. Collar is 47 sc long and I did one row dc and two rows sc, total of three rows. I attached It with sewing needle.
Granny squares are made with 3,5 mm hook.
I made magic ring and inside 8 dc (first chain + seven).
Second row: change yarn and then I did.
-chain four + 2 triple crochet + chain twice
-3 double crochet+chain twice
-3 triple c. + ch. tw.
-3 double c. +ch. tw.
-3 triple c. +ch tw
-3 double c. + ch. tw.
-3 triple c. + ch.tw.
-3 double c. + ch. tw.
-slip stich in last chain of first tripple crochet


Round the square you should have 40 stitches. 10x10x10x10

My method is not the best when joining the squares because I had to connect eleven stitches not 10 because of the distribution of the dc. and triple crochets. But it is not noticeable.

I added additional rows of single crochets on the edges and that made my cardigan suitable for the baby of 7 months. If you want to make it smaller just dont add these single crochets.

To make it nice and neat, I ironed the work.

Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment