EASY SPRING CROCHET SHRUG

by 1:17 PM 0 comments

Black double crochet shrug

I have finally decided to crochet a shrug. Since it is already spring time I did not want it to be two warm. I used double crochet and for the lace effect I skipped every fifth loop. I didnt have any pattern so it is very random. I crocheted only in back loops. Very important thing about this shrug is that you have to iron it with steam to achieve flatness and lace look.The size of the yarn is 5, and that is the size of my hook. It is in millimeters. The shrug is pretty long but it can be converted to look short by folding the upper part.

When I finished the main form I did crocheted borders of the shrug with single crochet twice.
modern crochet shrug plus sizelace double crochet shrug
Black lace crochet shrug

Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment