Link Pixel Art Tunisian Crochet Hat

by 11:05 AM 0 comments
Since my brother in law is big fan of Nintendo games. He  asked me to make him a beanie with Link from The Legend from Zelda. He made a drawing with pixels. I think that pixels are easier to create with Tunisian crochet technique. It came out pretty neat, but only downside is that this technique uses a lot of yarn and it makes very thick surface. The hat came out to be very warm.  I did not have special hook, so I glued two regular crochet hooks to  create one long hook. I used tape to do this. I recommend using one bigger, and one smaller hook, so that yarn can slide easily.
Since It was the first time I used Tunisian crochet, I did a patch with the picture separately from the body of the beanie. Later on, sewed the patch and the hat.
zelda crohet beanie
Pixel art Tunisian crochet beanie





Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment