Fall Inspired Dream Catcher

by 8:16 AM 0 comments


dream catcher leaves
Fall inspired dream catcher



I did this project  for daycare where I work. Children helped me with gathering materials and in the process.
Materials:
Leaves coated with glue

  1. elastic tree branches
  2. jute rope
  3. white glue
  4. water
  5. bruches
  6. paint (acrylic or other) 
  7. leaves
  8. pine tree cones
  9. string
1. We coated leaves with white glue that I mixed with water. This way leaves will be more resistant to breaking and it will be glossy and smooth.
2. We painted pine cones in different colors.7
3. I made tree wreath from branches.
4. Than we tied cones and leaves on string and than tied it on wreath.
5. I the end I wraped jute rope around the wreath.
6. I also added crocheted heart in the middle. I used jute rope as yarn. I attached heart with string.


Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment