Stormtrooper Knit Beanie

by 4:20 AM 0 comments




star wars knitting
Stormstrooper inspired beanie



Stormtrooper Knit Beanie 



Here is very short presentation of my Stormtrooper knit beanie. 



For the pattern I used pixelated chart that I found here:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/260927372136057975/.


So, as you can see the width of the Trooper is 17 pixels, if you count rows 14, 13, 12, 11 and 10.

Since I am a beginner, I do not knit with more that two needles. I starter from the bottom with rib stitch and then proceeded to my pattern.

The width is total of 121 stitches. I did not count height, because everyone can decide when is their beanie long enough. As for decreases, I did some decreasing, but it is not necessary. If you decide to decrease, be very careful, do decreases gradually: one row decrease, than tree rows without decrease ets.


My super lazy chart


I made number chart for the first row of my pattern and the numbers are in the color of my yarn.. So this is the first row  - THE ONE WHERE YOU START CHANGING COLORS. 

I added some white decorations(stitches) between the Stormtrooper because it made shorter jumps for the yarn when I changed colors.

I finished my work with mattress stitch and I ironed it with steam. DO NOT PUT PRESSURE ON YOUR WORK WITH IRON.

Needles are connected with cable and its size is like 2,5 (nothing is written on them). 
Needles and yarn I used

The front and the back of my beanie:

knitting
The force is with me
trooper
And from the back














Emina Osmić-Hajdarević

Developer

I live in small town in nothern Bosnia. My passions are cats, crocheting and DIY projects. My profession is teaching and project managing in cultural sector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment